Re: Debian package dependencies across version

The version requirements were relaxed a couple releases ago to allow the installation of newer libraries.   Occasionally folks want to run a newer library to pick up a specific fix before upgrading all of ceph.

We definitely want installation and upgrade to be surprise free.  Maybe it is reasonable to require all the packages to be the same or greater version than the ceph package ?

Thanks,
Gary