Re: [ceph-users] 0.61 Cuttlefish released

On Tue, 7 May 2013, Igor Laskovy wrote:
> Hi,
> where can I read more about ceph-disk?

Hmm... you can less /usr/bin/ceph-disk.. or you can read the tracker
ticket to write a man page at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/2774 :)

In all seriousness, 'ceph-disk -h' or 'ceph-disk <command> -h' and looking
at how ceph-deploy uses it is the best reference.

sage