Developer Summit Schedule & Details

Hi everyone!  I would like to share the schedule and some logistical
details for next week's Ceph Developer Summit.

The Summit is happening next Tuesday, May 7, from 8:00am to 2:00pm.  That
ends up being 16:00-22:00 in Europe and (unfortunately) the middle of the
night in Asia.

The schedule is available on the wiki:

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/Ceph_Developer_Summit

We're going to be setting up IRC channels, Google Hangouts, and Etherpads
for each sesssion and adding links to the schedule for them.  We can only
have 10 "speakers" in each Google Hangout, so we need to identify who
those people should be.

Here's what you need to do:

1) If you are the owner of a blueprint that is on the schedule, please be
prepared to moderate your discussion.  Let us know if you would like to
nominate a different moderator or if you need to switch something around to
fit your schedule.

2) If you are interested in being one of the "speakers" for a session
(i.e., you want to be able to say stuff on the Google Hangout, not just
watch and interact via IRC), add your name to the Interested Parties field
of the related blueprint and we'll make sure you get an invite.

That's it!  On the day of the summit, just show up to the Google Hangout
and IRC channel for the sessions you're interested in.  The goal of these
sessions is to discuss each blueprint, identify work items, and begin to
coordinate the work amongst interested parties.  After the summit, we will
be publishing videos and chat logs for those who couldn't make it.

Keep in mind that this is our first summit, so let's be ready for a few
small bumps along the way.  Drop me or Patrick a line if you have any
questions - see you next week!

Cheers,
Ross

--