Re: PG statechart

There is actually a peering state diagram generated with the docs:
http://ceph.com/docs/master/dev/peering/

Unfortunately, the image comes out rather small, you can generate it
for yourself with the script at doc/scripts/gen_state_diagram.py.
>From admin/build_doc:

cat src/osd/PG.h src/osd/PG.cc | doc/scripts/gen_state_diagram.py >
doc/dev/peering_graph.generated.dot

It's similar to the boost generated one, but also includes most of the
state transitions from within the custom_reaction state chart
reactions.
-Sam