Re: final mon issues

On 04/26/2013 09:43 PM, Sage Weil wrote:
I've merged the double-forward fix.  I still have one remaining problem
that I can reproduce with my tests which looks like an overlap of mon
overload forwarded message priorities; I'm testing two possible fixes to
see which are necessary to resolve it.

The memory issues with people using the gitbuilder appear to be because
our gitbuilders weren't linking in tcmalloc.  The latest 'next' build
*does* link it now, so if you are one of those people, please re-test!

I don't think either of those problems is related to the sync issues Mike
is seeing, though.  I believe that is the final outstanding issue...?

I think I also just noticed a sync issue, reported it as: http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/4837

This e-mail and my report just crossed each other I think.

sage

Wido den Hollander
42on B.V.

Phone: +31 (0)20 700 9902