Re: [ceph-users] cuttlefish countdown -- OSD doesn't get marked out

David / Martin,

I can confirm this issue. At present I am running monitors only with 100% of my OSD processes shutdown down. For the past couple hours, Ceph has reported:

osdmap e1323: 66 osds: 19 up, 66 in

I can mark them down manually using

ceph osd down 0

as expected, but they never get marked down automatically. Like Martin, I also have a custom crushmap, but this cluster is operating with a single rack. I'll be happy to provide any documentation / configs / logs you would like.

I am currently running ceph version 0.60-666-ga5cade1 (a5cade1fe7338602fb2bbfa867433d825f337c87) from gitbuilder.

- Mike