Re: OSD abstract class

A good place to start would be to get some unit test coverage of the
PG::PriorSet logic.  It's already factored out to a degree.
osd_types.h::pg_interval_t::check_new_interval would also be a good
place for testing.

For something rather more ambitious, the
merge_log/rewind_dievergent_log and related methods could use better
test coverage, but that would require some significant refactoring.
-Sam