Vanity Hostnames Not Working

Hello list,
We are running Bobtail on our cluster and currently attempting to make the vanity host names work in the radosGW configuration. Our rgw segment of the ceph.conf file looks like:

[client.radosgw.rgw1]
  host = ceph-rgw1
  rgw dns name = objects.lamphost.net
  rgw resolve cname = true
  rgw enable usage log = true
  keyring = /etc/ceph/keyring.radosgw.rgw1
  rgw socket path = /run/radosgw.sock
  log file = /var/log/ceph/radosgw.log

The DNS does not seem to route with the configuration above. Is there something else/different that is required to make this work? We have not seen any concrete examples of configurations for this despite the Vanity host names being listed as an addition in the Bobtail release notes.

	Thanks in advance!

-Brady