New Date: Ceph Developer Summit

Hi, everyone!

We have discovered some conflicts on the date we originally picked for
our Ceph Developer Summit. Unfortunately, some of them are beyond
control. To make sure that everyone interested can participate, we'd
like to move it to the next day: Tuesday, May 7.

Sorry for the change.  If you're interested in attending (virtually)
but can't make the new date, please let me know.

Patrick and I are working on an agenda and a few other bits and pieces.
Look for an update later this week.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross Turk