Re: Latest 0.56.3 and qemu-1.4.0 and cloned VM-image producing massive fs-corruption, not crashing

On 03/25/2013 03:04 AM, Oliver Francke wrote:
Hi josh,

logfile is attached...

Thanks. It shows nothing out of the ordinary, but I just reproduced the
incorrect rollback locally, so it shouldn't be hard to track down from
here.

I opened http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/4551 to track it.

Josh