Re: Usable Space

> Total Space: X / Y  ||  Usable Space: A / B

> Would it be possible to add this in at some point? Seems like a great
> addition to go with some of the other 'usability enhancements' that
> are planned.  Or would this get computationally sticky based on having
> many pools with different replication levels?

How would you even compute it ?

I mean if the underlying storage is shared between several pools with
different replication level, the "usable space" will depend in which
space you actually put your data in ...

You could do it "per pool" but even then I think it can get tricky
because the CRUSH map could very well distribute the data in a pool on
a subset of OSD so you'd need to take that into account as well.

Cheers,

   Sylvain