teuthology and code coverage revisited

Hi,

The "ceph code coverage" ( http://dachary.org/?p=1788 ) guide to collecting code coverage using teuthology was updated to take into account the fact that teuthology now uses packages ( the install: task ). But it is still incomplete because I'm not sure how to collect the coverage data.

For test purposes I used the simplest yaml file:

check-locks: false
roles:
- - mon.a
  - mon.c
  - osd.0
- - mon.b
  - osd.1
tasks:
- install:
- ceph:
   branch: master
   coverage: true
   flavor: gcov
   fs: xfs

and it completes successfully. The method I learnt to collect code coverage back in january relied on a ceph-sha1 file being created in the --archive but it's no longer there. Reading

https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/commit/2653b5a07b880c202800c939efcd1ccaaf254841#L0R72

prompted me to try to add coverage: true :

check-locks: false
roles:
- - mon.a
  - mon.c