Re: OSD memory usage

Looks like it would have to be the pg_interval_t maps copied into the
MOSDPGNotify messages or something in the OSDMap...  Can you confirm
that all of your OSDs are all running the same version?  There are two
paths in that method, one for handling contemporary OSDs and a second
path for handling OSDs prior to 0.5something.  Thanks for the heap
map!
-Sam