Re: CephFS: stable release?

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
> Hi all,
> do you have an ETA about a stable realease (or something usable in
> production) for CephFS?

Short answer: no.

However, we do have a team of people working on the FS again as of a month or so ago. We're doing a lot of stabilization (bug fixes), code cleanups, and utility work in the coming months; we can estimate the utility and cleanup work but not the bugs that we'll find, and those are our main concern right now. Depending on how the next couple months of QA and bug fixing go we should be able to publicize real estimates soonish.
-Greg