Hadoop release jars

Hi all,

I've pushed up some changes that let us build stand-alone jar files for the Hadoop CephFS bindings.

  github.com/ceph/hadoop-common.git cephfs/branch-1.0-build-jar

Running "ant cephfs" will produce "build/hadoop-cephfs.jar".

I've tested it locally and things work well, so hopefully this means we can continue to develop in the hadoop-common tree and produce jar releases for whatever version combinations we care about.

Is this something that should be easy to integrate into gitbuilder so we can link off the documentation page to the release jars?

-Noah