Re: Ceph support in OpenNebula

Hey Jaime,

Awesome!  Love to see new integrations pop up.  I'd love to feature a
bit about the integration (what work went into it, implementation
choices, current features, future dev work, etc) on the Ceph.com blog
if you are willing to write something.

I'll connect with you directly about a doc discussion.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM, Jaime Melis <jmelis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm an OpenNebula [1] developer. We've been working on integrating
> OpenNebula with native Ceph drivers (using libvirt). The integration
> is now complete, ready for testing. You can find more information
> about its usage here [2].
>
> We will maintain these drivers officially and extend its features, so
> if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let me
> know.
>
> I would be very happy to write an OpenNebula page in Ceph's documentation.
>
> [1] http://opennebula.org
> [2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:ceph_ds
>
> Cheers,
> Jaime
>
> --
> Jaime Melis
> Project Engineer
> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing
> www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> --

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community