The Ceph Census

Hi!  It's been a while since my last poll about Ceph deployments and use cases.  Since there are so many more of us now, I think it's a good time to do it again.  This time, I've set up a survey.

I am particularly interested in how many deployments of Ceph there are, how much underlying storage they manage, whether they're in production, and how people plan to use them.

It's a very short survey (10 questions, mostly multiple-choice), and shouldn't take more than a minute or two.  The results will be public, and I think it will help us all figure out how to focus our efforts.

http://ceph.com/census

This information will be compiled and published on the Ceph blog for all to review and enjoy.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross Turk