optimizing ceph-fuse performance

Hi,

Pls can somebody help interprete what this configuration signify.

[global]
        debug ms = 0

[mon]
        debug mon = 20
        debug paxos = 20
        debug auth = 20

[osd]
        debug osd = 20
        debug filestore = 20
        debug journal = 20
        debug monc = 20

[mds]
        debug mds = 20
        debug mds balancer = 20
        debug mds log = 20
        debug mds migrator = 20

 I used the same configuration and my boot disk got full

ceph-mds.a.log =  50299281408
ceph-mon.a.log = 173858816

Moreover the results of my test using ceph-fuse to mount a share and
exportiing the share with samba isn't so good... How can i turn off
some of the logs to optimize ceph performance in a write,read and
delete operations. I will publish the result as soon as i can get the
cluster more optimized.

regards.