Re: primary pg and replica pg are placed on the same node under "ssd-primary" rule

Unfortunately this part doesn't fit into the CRUSH language. In order
to do it and segregate properly by node you need to have separate SSD
and HDD nodes, rather than interspersing them. (Or if you were brave
you could set up some much more specified rules and pull each replica
from a different rack/row, but that would take a bit of work and
enough machines for that mechanism to be useful.)
-Greg