Links to various language bindings

Hi,

I knew that there were Java bindings for RADOS, but they weren't linked.

Well, some searching on Github lead me to Noah's bindings [0], but it was a bit of searching.

I expect new users to be less fortunate and end up searching endlessly for them.

The docs say this now: http://ceph.com/docs/master/api/#rados-object-store-apis

Only the libcephfs bindings are linked to, but they are part of the main repository (which still puzzles me..).

For what I know bindings exist for Java[0], PHP[1] and Python, but it's not to be found anywhere.

Shall I submit a patch to put this in the docs or should this go on ceph.com itself?

I'd go for the docs so we can also include some simple samples for people who are less experienced with Ceph/RADOS and just want to get started, maybe developers who's only task is just to work with RADOS.

Wido

[0]: https://github.com/noahdesu/java-rados
[1]: https://github.com/ceph/phprados