Re: ceph mkfs failed

leveldb is required. What filesystem are you using that doesn't support mmap?

On 02/07/2013 02:11 PM, sheng qiu wrote:
Is it possible comment the leveldb setup codes during mkfs call path?
i find the problem is because i am trying to use a bunch of memory as
the OSD, when the leveldb mmap() the file on OSD, it failed, as the
file actually located on memory.

Thanks,
Sheng