Re: v0.56.2 released

We are using v0.56.2 and it still seems that the default crushmap is
osd centered.  Here is the crushmap as dumped:

[root@node-172-19-0-15 ~]# cat crush.txt
# begin crush map

# devices
device 0 osd.0
device 1 osd.1
device 2 osd.2
device 3 osd.3
device 4 osd.4
device 5 osd.5
device 6 osd.6
device 7 osd.7
device 8 osd.8
device 9 osd.9
device 10 osd.10
device 11 osd.11
device 12 osd.12
device 13 osd.13
device 14 osd.14

# types
type 0 osd
type 1 host
type 2 rack
type 3 row
type 4 room
type 5 datacenter
type 6 root

# buckets
host 172.19.0.14 {
id -2 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 6.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item osd.0 weight 1.000
item osd.4 weight 1.000
item osd.5 weight 1.000
item osd.12 weight 1.000
item osd.13 weight 1.000
item osd.14 weight 1.000
}
host 172.19.0.13 {
id -4 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 3.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item osd.2 weight 1.000
item osd.7 weight 1.000
item osd.9 weight 1.000
}
host 172.19.0.16 {
id -5 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 3.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item osd.3 weight 1.000
item osd.6 weight 1.000
item osd.10 weight 1.000
}
host 172.19.0.15 {
id -6 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 3.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item osd.1 weight 1.000
item osd.8 weight 1.000
item osd.11 weight 1.000
}
rack 0 {
id -3 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 15.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item 172.19.0.14 weight 6.000
item 172.19.0.13 weight 3.000
item 172.19.0.16 weight 3.000
item 172.19.0.15 weight 3.000
}
root default {
id -1 # do not change unnecessarily
# weight 15.000
alg straw
hash 0 # rjenkins1
item 0 weight 15.000
}

# rules
rule data {
ruleset 0
type replicated
min_size 1
max_size 10
step take default
step choose firstn 0 type osd
step emit
}
rule metadata {
ruleset 1
type replicated
min_size 1
max_size 10
step take default
step choose firstn 0 type osd
step emit
}
rule rbd {
ruleset 2
type replicated
min_size 1
max_size 10
step take default
step choose firstn 0 type osd
step emit
}

# end crush map
[root@node-172-19-0-15 ~]# ceph --version
ceph version 0.56.2 (586538e22afba85c59beda49789ec42024e7a061)

We do not run any explicit crushtool commands as part of our start up
at this time.  Should we be?

Regards,
Mandell Degerness