Geo-replication with RBD

I make new thread, because i think it's a diffrent case.

We have managed async geo-replication of s3 service, beetwen two ceph clusters in two DC's, and to amazon s3 as third. All this via s3 API. I love to see native RGW geo-replication with described features in another thread.

There is another case. What about RBD replication ?? It's much more complicated, and for disaster recovery much more important, just like in enterprise storage arrays.
One cluster in two DC's, not solving problem, because we need security in data consistency, and isolation.
Do you thinking about this case ??

Regards
Slawomir Skowron--