Re: lagging peering wq

The only way I can see that this would happen is if maps were being
generated much more quickly than pgs could be updated...the solution
to that would be to throttle new map handling to the rate at which PGs
consume them at the OSD.  Alternately, you could tweak the map
creation rate at the mons.
-Sam