Re: [0.48.3] OSD memory leak when scrubbing

Hi,

I originally started a thread around these memory leaks problems here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg11000.html

I'm happy to see that someone supports my theory about the scrubbing
process leaking the memory. I only use RBD from Ceph, so your theory
makes sense as well. Unfortunately, since I run a production platform
I don't really want to try the mem profiler, I had quite a bad
experience with it on a test cluster. While running the profiler some
OSD crashed...
The only way to fix this is to provide a heap dump. Could you provide one?

Moreover I can't reproduce the problem on my test environment... :(

--
Regards,
Sébastien Han.