Re: Inktank team @ FOSDEM 2013 ?

Hey guys,

I will be attending from Inktank and would love to meet all of you
folks.  Also, for what it's worth, the wiki has been deprecated and
mostly redirects to the doc.  If you are trying to take a look at
Sebatien's page you'll most likely have to use:

http://wiki.ceph.com/deprecated/FOSDEM2013

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick