Re: Ceph version 0.56.1, data loss on power failure

Hi,

Scenario is correct but the last line. I can mount the image, but the
data that was written to the image before power failure is lost.

Currently the ceph cluster is not healthy, but i dont think its
related because I had this issue before the cluster itsef had issues
(about that I will write in different post not to mix topics).

Regards,
Marcin