Re: Windows port

Hi,

I have been playing with ceph and reading the docs/thesis the last
couple of nights just to learn something during my vacation. I was not
expecting to find such an awesome and state of the art project.
Congratulations for the great work!

Please I would like to know if a Windows port is imagined for the
future or if that is a dead-end. By Windows port I mean an abstraction
layer for hardware/sockets/threading/etc and building with Visual C++
2012 Express. And then have this state of the art object storage
cluster running on Windows nodes too.

Thank you a lot for the attention!

Best regards
Mello