Re: which Linux kernel version corresponds to 0.48argonaut?

I'd hazard a guess that you are still (accidentally) running the packaged binary - the packaged version installs in /usr/bin (etc) but your source build will probably be in /usr/local/bin. I've been through this myself and purged the packaged version before building and installing from source (just to be sure).

Cheers

Mark