Re: ceph stability

On 12/19/2012 10:02 PM, Roman Hlynovskiy wrote:
Hello Sage,

Yes, I can easily reproduce it.

how can I open a bug on the tracker? I can't find the link for this.
log is ready to be uploaded.

Hi Roman,

The bug tracker is at:  http://tracker.newdream.net/

Once you've created an account, you can jump to the project 'fs' through the scroll down bar on the right, and then click on the 'New Issue' tab.

-sam

this is pure kernel client mount. my kernel on the client is
3.2.0-0.bpo.3-686-pae