reference to global_context.h in dout.h

Hi ceph devs,

I was wondering. In common/dout.h is an #include of
global/ceph_context.h, but it is not used there (I stumbled upon it
because while playing around in the codebase, I noticed librados would
not link because of an undefined reference to g_ceph_context). I have
no idea why this include is in dout.h, but it seems that a lot of
different sources fail to compile (because g_ceph_context definition
is missing) when I remove the include from dout.h.

So it seems like it's used as some sort of forward include (because
dout.h is almost always included through include/Context.h) to make
sure g_ceph_context is defined in most places.

What is the rationale of having this here? Isn't it better to try to
split global and common as much as possible?

Ciao,

Roald