Fwd: OSD memory leaks?

Hi guys,

Today looking at my graphs I noticed that one over 4 ceph nodes used a
lot of memory. It keeps growing and growing.
See the graph attached to this mail.
I run 0.48.2 on Ubuntu 12.04.

The other nodes also grow, but slowly than the first one.

I'm not quite sure about the information that I have to provide. So
let me know. The only thing I can say is that the load haven't
increase that much this week. It seems to be consuming and not giving
back the memory.

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,