java-rados | Error while running test case

Hi,

I am working on a sample app to test the object storage and connectivity with
the CEPH cluster(basically an app that talk directly to the Ceph object store).
Initially the aim is to keep 1 CEPH cluster on 1 VM and try the object
operations through 2nd VM. We won't be using RADOS Gateway, CEPH FS  and Block
devices.

Environment : 2 Virtual machines
Both- carries: Ubuntu 12.04 and Java 7.
A)  On 1st VM I have installed CEPH Cluster and its showing Health OK for
cluster( all default settings as of now)

B) On 2nd VM, I have placed the code (java to c native)
"https://github.com/noahdesu/java-rados";
  On this 2nd VM I ve also added the stable release packages  and installed
packages mentioned in "http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian/";

The build for the code has been successful. Both the files "dist/librados.jar"
and "dist/libjavarados.a" are placed in dist folder as expected. Also the host
name and IP address of the 1st VM machine has been given in the ceph.conf file
placed in 2nd VM machine.
      But on running the test  "$ant test" from 2nd VM, I am getting the below
mentioned error. The instructions mentioned under README of the java-rados link
have been followed but I am not clear with the statement : "If Ceph/RADOS is
installed under standard system paths", also to which packages/jar the custom
CEPH/Rados for the include and lib refers to ?:

Error :
Testsuite: ClusterStatsTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec

Testcase: test_ClusterStats took 0.025 sec
    Caused an ERROR
no javarados in java.library.path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no javarados in java.library.path
    at net.newdream.ceph.rados.Cluster.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
    at ClusterStatsTest.setup(Unknown Source)

    Caused an ERROR
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ClusterStatsTest.destroy(Unknown Source)

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks in advance.