Re: Hangup during scrubbing - possible solutions

http://xdel.ru/downloads/ceph-log/ceph-scrub-stuck.log.gz
http://xdel.ru/downloads/ceph-log/cluster-w.log.gz

Here, please.

I have initiated a deep-scrub of osd.1 which was lead to forever-stuck
I/O requests in a short time(scrub `ll do the same). Second log may be
useful for proper timestamps, as seeks on the original may took a long
time. Osd processes on the specific node was restarted twice - at the
beginning to be sure all config options were applied and at the end to
do same plus to get rid of stuck requests.