osd server hardware requirements

I'm starting to look at Ceph and was wondering if anyone had a link to more specific OSD server guidelines WRT processor speed and memory requirements.
My candidate server had an Intel processor  2.13 GHz quad core processor and supports up to 24Gb of memory.
I'm wondering about the approximate number of OSDs that this type of processor and memory might support. The wording on the hw recommendations webpage: http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/hardware-recommendations/  is fairly generic.

Thanks,
Tim