Re: extreme ceph-osd cpu load for rand. 4k write

New graph from today. fsetxattr seems to take a lot of CPU too.

Am 09.11.2012 11:09, schrieb Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG:

Disabling the logging with:
  debug lockdep = 0/0
  debug context = 0/0
  debug crush = 0/0
  debug buffer = 0/0
  debug timer = 0/0
  debug journaler = 0/0
  debug osd = 0/0
  debug optracker = 0/0
  debug objclass = 0/0
  debug filestore = 0/0
  debug journal = 0/0
  debug ms = 0/0
  debug monc = 0/0
  debug tp = 0/0
  debug auth = 0/0
  debug finisher = 0/0
  debug heartbeatmap = 0/0
  debug perfcounter = 0/0
  debug asok = 0/0
  debug throttle = 0/0

reduced the CPU load about 50% ! So each OSD process now takes only one
whole 3.6Ghz core instead of two.

Have you looked at my latest profile graph with disabled debug options?

Greets,
Stefan