Re: unexpected problem with radosgw fcgi

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Sławomir Skowron <szibis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have realize that requests from fastcgi in nginx from radosgw returning:
>
> HTTP/1.1 200, not a HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>
> Any other cgi that i run, for example php via fastcgi return this like
> RFC says, with OK.
>
> Is someone experience this problem ??

I have seen a similar issue in the past with nginx. It doesn't happen
with apache. My guess is that it's either something with the way nginx
is configured, or some difference in the fastcgi module
implementation.

> I see in code:
>
> ./src/rgw/rgw_rest.cc line 36
>
> const static struct rgw_html_errors RGW_HTML_ERRORS[] = {
>     { 0, 200, "" },
>
> What if i change this into:
>
> { 0, 200, "OK" },

The third field there specifies the error code embedded in the
returned XML with S3, so it wouldn't fix anything.

Yehuda