Re: Fs to use?

On 06-11-12 07:54, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Hello list,

is there any recommendation regarding fs? I mean btrfs is still experimental would you still use it with ceph in production? Do I need big metadata with btrfs? (seems to make btrfs slow)

XFS seems to be the recommendation right now. Although in the long term goal you want btrfs due to the checksumming you might be best off with XFS at the moment.

Wido

Greets
Stefan--