Re: OSD sizes

Well, there is not really an "ideal" number. For instance, at
Dreamhost they put 12 disks per machines, but they have really big and
powerful server. The  problem is: as many disks per machine you have
as data you have to migrate in case of failure. At the end, it's up to
you... It also highly depend of the size of your cluster (amount of
data).
--
Bien cordialement.
Sébastien HAN.