explicitly specifying pgnum on pool creation

The wip-explicit-pgnum changes the 'ceph osd pool create <name> <pgnum>'
command to require the pg_num value instead of defaulting to 8.  This
would make it harder for users to get this wrong.

On the other hand, it probably also breaks some scripts for deploying
OpenStack that create volume and image pools.  :/

Ideas?

The original idea was that the monitor would automagically notice when a
small pgnum pool gets lots of objects and trigger a split.  Even if we
don't do that, pretty soon now you'll be able to explicitly increase
pg_num.  I still think it might be a good idea to require it up-front,
though.

An alternative would be to default to a larger number (say, num_osds <<
2).  My concern there is that it makes it easy to create lots of pgs for
pools that may be small, and it's still not large enough to get good
performance for the "create pool, run rados bench" crowd.

sage