Re: Need CRYPTO_CXXFLAGS with latest master?

Digging a little bit deeper, there is actually a comment in common/ceph_crypto.h that when using libnss you need the CRYPTO_CXFLAGS.  Since the pk11 headers are installed, I'm not sure there is problem we could detect.

This may be related to dmick's question about include paths.  Someone who knows more history will have to answer that.

Cheers,
Gary