Re: Using asphyxiate with Doxygen and Java?

On 10/26/2012 06:26 PM, Noah Watkins wrote:
I stumbled upon Breathe, and then asphyxiate. The doxygenfile
directive in the later doesn't seem to like what Doxygen produces from
parsing JavaDoc markup, although I've read that the Doxygen produced
should be compliant. Here is the error:

    AssertionError: cannot handle compounddef kind=class

Asphyxiate was written quickly to handle most of the markup used in
the librados C API documentation. Of course, this didn't include any
classes. It shouldn't be too difficult to add support for them,
or other markup, to asphyxiate. I can help with this if you like.

Before going any further and I wanted to ping the list to see if
anyone thinks it would be a good/bad idea to look into this. It'd be
nice to have the Java documentation in Sphinx seamlessly. Any change
Breathe has gotten faster over time?

It doesn't look like there's been much activity there in the last year.

THanks,
Noah