Re: osd_pool_default_size

> It's the monitor who is preparing the new pool before creating it. I had a
> discussion regarding this with Greg some time ago, can't re-call if this was
> on IRC or the ml though.

Well actually I think I was in the conversation and it was on IRC, but
I had completely forget about it. -_-

Thanks the clarification. It may sound weird but if the monitors
handles the pool creation, it makes sense.

Now I'm surprised to see that the admin socket has a different value.
Moreover after changing the configuration and set the default size to
2 and restarted every OSD. It looks like the cluster continue to
create a pool size of 3...

Could be a bug then, any idea?