Utility to recover rbd image from raw files

We had a need to be able to recover a rbd image from just the raw files in case the cluster itself was down or lost.

As long as you already know the block prefix and rbd size this works in our testing.  We have tested with both rbd images for qemu (with partitions, bootable, etc) and rbd images for local block storage.

Hopefully most of the information you need can be found within the NOTES section of the utility.  But feel free to ask questions or make suggestions if you have them.

You can access the code via github:
https://github.com/smmoore/ceph/blob/master/rbd_restore.sh

Thanks to Josh Durgin for his testing and input.

Regards,
Shawn Moore
Catawba College