Re: some questions about rbd

Currently there's no way to force deletion of a RADOS object that
has watchers. Clients with an rbd image open watch the header
object, hence the error you saw.

There's a feature request open for this at the RADOS level:
http://www.tracker.newdream.net/issues/2339

I'm curious about why you want to delete an image even
if a vm is still using it. What's the context in which this
becomes necessary?

Josh