Re: Unable to build CEPH packages

Hi Hemant -

I'll be happy to help you with the problem.   The first things that would be helpful for me to know is what version of ceph you are trying to build, what distribution you are building on, and what your yum repositories are.  You can get the last piece of information with the "yum repolist" comand.

Thanks,
Gary