Re: How to direct data inject to specific OSDs

It is experiment I am carrying out to check possibilities of data
injection to specific osds. I tried it in Ceph v 0.36 it was working
fine but as of now in v0.48 (latest installation) it has some problem
such as "ceph goes unresponsive" when I tried to modify crushmap as
shared in prev. mail and to use them in new rados pool.
I am unable to achieve desired experiment till now. Please help me out .

-
Hemant Surale.