How are you using Ceph?

Hi, all!

One of the most important parts of Inktank's mission is to spread the
word about Ceph. We want everyone to know what it is and how to use
it.

In order to tell a better story to potential new users, I'm trying to
get a sense for today's deployments. We've spent the last few months
talking to folks around the world, but I'm sure there are a few great
stories we haven't heard yet!

If you've got a spare five minutes, I would love to hear what you're
up to. What kind of projects are you working on, and in what stage?
What is your workload? Are you using Ceph alongside other
technologies? How has your experience been?

This is also a good opportunity for me to introduce myself to those I
haven't met yet! Feel free to copy the list if you think others would
be interested (and you don't mind sharing).

Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross Turk