Fwd: does ceph consider the device performance for distributing data?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sheng qiu <herbert1984106@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: does ceph consider the device performance for distributing data?
To: Tommi Virtanen <tv@xxxxxxxxxxx>

actually i have read both these two papers. i understand the theory
but just curious about how is it implemented within the codes. i
looked into the ceph source codes, it seems very complicated for me.
i want to read the codes about distribution workloads among OSDs, can
you give some clue about which files are related with, If it is
convenient?   i am a Ph.d student and just for my research cares.

Thanks,
Sheng

--
Sheng Qiu