Re: How to mount all cluster data to one particular Dir in single Host.

Sir,
I have some doubt regarding write and read operations performed.
Q1.
          Write goes to primary first and then appropriate replicas
can be updated but how read request is served ? does any replica can
answer read request or that also need to be served with primary copy
only?

Q2.
         How does primary is selected ? Can we get the info about
which is primary for particular object?

Till now I successfully able to put file into particular pool using
"rados put" .
Thanks for your prompt reply Sir. I will definitely go for Ceph v0.51
and Ubuntu 12.04.

Regards,
Hemant Surale.